ACCESS AND CAR PARK
The Navarra Circuit, located at the Polígono La Perguita, near the town of Los Arcos, offers many possibilities to access to its facilities.
ACCESS TO THE FACILITIES:
- The main access road is from exit 58 arriving from Autovía del Camino A-12 (Pamplona-Logroño), towards NA-1110/Sesma.
- At the roundabout, you must take the second exit towards the Circuit.
- Once in the Polígono La Perguita, go straight ahead until finding a false roundabout. Once after that, you access the main road to the facilities.
For further information about how to arrive to the Navarra Circuit facilities, please visit the “How to arrive”
The main road distributes the access to the Navarra Circuit parking. Visitors will find the following parking when following that road.
MAIN PARKING AREAS:
- Parking Los Arcos: capacity for 2500 vehicles. It has access to the Atalaya Center through stairs.
- Parking Atalaya Center: capacity for 100 vehicles. It has access on foot to the karting track, tribune, paddock tunnel and Pelouse of the main straight of the Speed track.
- Parking Karting: capacity for 300 vehicles. It has access on foot to the tribune, paddock tunnel, Atalaya Center and Pelouse of the main straight of the Speed track.
- Main Parking: capacity for 5000 vehicles. It has access on foot to the paddock, or by vehicle to the Pelouse and the View area (around corner 5).
- Secondary Parking: capacity for 800 vehicles. The access to this parking area is from the elevated area of the Main Parking through the path that goes around the Pelouse. It has access on foot to the Main Pelouse and the View area (around corner 5).