HOW TO GET THERE
The Navarra circuit is located near the town of Los Arcos, along the new stretch of the Autovía del Camino highway that links Pamplona and Logroño, between the towns of Estella and Viana. It’s a privileged spot in the crossroads of N-111 and NA-129 (exit 58).
Below please find our coordinates so that you can locate us easily in any GPS receiver:
In decimal: 42.55799, -2.16535
In degrees, minutes and seconds: 42º 33‘ 35.4882″, -2º 33‘ 57.8046″
There are two possible paths:
- The main access is exit 58 from the Autovia del Camino A-12 motorway (Pamplona-Logroño), towards NA-1110 / Sesma.
- At the roundabout take the second exit to Circuit.
- Once in the Perguita Industrial area, you should continue straight through the main lane until a false roundabout. Once past the roundabout there is the access to the main road of the circuit facilities.
ACCESS CAREER ADVICE LARGE INFLUX
From Pamplona through A-12 (Option 1) – see access
- Take exit 40 – Estella and take NA-122 towards Allo.
- From Allo take NA-666 towards Sesma.
- From Sesma take NA-129 to Los Arcos.
From Pamplona through A-12 (Option 2) – see access
- Take exit 47 – Arroniz.
- From Arroniz take Sesma’s road until the crossroads with NA-129.
- From the crossroads with NA-129 take the road towards Los Arcos.
From Logroño (Option 1) – see access
- Take N-111 towards Viana – Los Arcos.
- From Los Arcos take NA-129 towards Sesma.
From Logroño (Option 2) – see access
- Take N-134 Mendavia – Lodosa – Sesma.
- From Sesma take NA-129 towards Los Arcos.
For further info, please contact us in 948 640 350 or in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org