What equipment do I need?
These are the basic items needed to take part in all motorcycle trackdays:
- A valid driving licence for drivers over 18
- A federative licence for drivers under 18
- A roadworthy vehicle
- ACU approved full face helmet (not off road MX style motorcycle helmets)
- Either one-piece or two-piece leathers that zip all the way round (no skin/undergarments shown when rider raises arms above the head)
- Leather motorcycle boots (up the calf muscle) and motorcycle gloves beyond the wrist
- Full-length back protector
It’s always a good idea to keep your bike regularly serviced and in a road or trackworthy condition.